[Xapian-devel] Broken links on trac release overview page

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jun 19 06:08:41 BST 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:50:11PM +1000, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Olly Betts wrote:
> > I think simply putting a copy of the NEWS
> > files on the website would be best.
>
> So long as it's automated I guess - anything which makes extra work is a
> pain :)

There's a script which updates the website for a new release by adding
a copy of the documentation, etc, so I've made that also add a copy of
these files.  For 1.2.x, I've back-filled the old ones and updated the
wiki.  Links for pre-1.2 versions are still broken, but I'll sort those
out soon.

Incidentally, we're also now running on a more recent version of trac,
which was one of the few remaining blockers for moving the master
repository to git.