[Xapian-devel] Dealing with negative weights

Aarsh Shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:40:30 BST 2013

Hello guys. I am currently working on the DLH weighting scheme .The formula
for DLH is very complex and it ends up giving negative weights to some
documents because of the formula.Due to this,inspite of having
occurence/occurences of the keyword, the documents with negative weights
don't show up in the results at all. Please can I get some help on how to
deal with this ? Or should I just leave it as it is and let the poor
documents suffer by virtue of them having statistics not suitable for DLH ?

-Regards
-Aarsh
-GSOC student for Debian.