[Xapian-devel] Added a python example to the community page

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sat Mar 2 23:55:27 GMT 2013

On 2 Mar 2013, at 21:12, aarsh shah <aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey James , Hi :) Thanks for your review of the example. I saw some questions on IRC,Help Wanted and in the FAQ about indexing single terms and stemming strategies.Is it okay if I rewrite the example to answer those questions ? We don't have any example currently which explains doc.add_term( ) and stemming strategies .

Yes, but I don't think we'd necessarily put them in xapian-bindings as examples. I feel they'd be better as SampleCode on the wiki, or (in the case of stemming strategies) as an article showing the different options and talking about them (which can also live on the wiki). Or they may find a place in the getting started guide.

But we can worry about that later :)

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org