[Xapian-devel] Need help as Pl2 tests not performing as expected

aarsh shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:59:19 GMT 2013

Ill have a look at database statistics.

But interestingly, I just removed the collection frequency statistic(which
will be constant for one term) from all the formula and substituted it with
1. All the tests passed and max possible was now greater than max attained.
So,I'm sure that the problem is with the collection frequency statistic.As
Olly had correctly predicted,adding a new map to weight::internal didn't
work.

I talked to Gaurav Arora about when he will be merging his code and he said
he'll be doing it pretty soon.So yeah,I think the tests will work well
after I use his code to obtain the collection frequency.

-Regards
-Aarsh