[Xapian-devel] Need someone to help me adjust my gsoc proposal

孙晗晓 sunhanxiaoisme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:52:38 BST 2014

Dear all,

My name is Hanxiao Sun and I am a master student in the University of
Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am so glad to be selected by Xapian as the
GSoC student. This is my first time to work with open source community. I
hope I can do a good job with you in this summer !

In my proposal, I followed the scope of the LTR project on the ideas page.
But, after the interview, it seems to need adjustment before I can work
more deeply. So, I hope someone can help me to hammer it out. Besides, I
will have a five-day trip at the end of the month. If I couldn't make some
progress before I leave, I could only do it later.

Thank you again for this hard-earned chance. There will be much knowledge I
need to learn in this
summer and any suggestion is appreciated.

Cheers!
--
孙晗晓(Hanxiao Sun)
Master Student of Computer Science at Institute of Computing

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it
immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its
contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。