[Xapian-devel] Contributing to Xapian

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:08:47 GMT 2014

I have merged Jiarong's branch and xapian/master in my master brach:
https://github.com/parthg/xapian

It builds (you would have to .nobootstrap xapain-bindings).

It would be also good to test the feature calculation modules in the new
API framework (the above branch) if you are more interested in the general
framework of the LTR. But if you are more keen on the ML part then
Hanxiao's branch would be a good point to start and to do what James is
suggesting.