[Xapian-devel] Contributing to Xapian

Hanxiao Sun sunhanxiaoisme at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:12:28 GMT 2014

I use Ubuntu12.04, GNU Make 3.81 and I am not sure if I use some special
configure options. The commands I use after clone the repo are as follows:

cd xapian
./bootstarp
./configure
make

cd xapian-letor
aclocal -I ../xapian-core/m4
libtoolize --force
autoconf
autoheader
automake --add-missing
./configure
make

Is this normal?

--
孙晗晓(Hansel Sun)
Master Student of Computer Science at Institute of Computing

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it
immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its
contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。