[Xapian-devel] Next Steps.

Tejas Nikumbh tejasnikumbh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:55:48 GMT 2014

Hey guys,

    I had introduced myself earlier on IRC. I talked to Parth and had a
brief chat with Olly, but just to re-iterate I'm Tejas Nikumbh, and I'm
interested in contributing to Xapian for GSoC this year. I'm specifically
interested in letor and weighing schemes projects.

    I've been able to build xapian on my machine without any errors via the
Guidelines on the Hacking file in Xapian core. I was wondering if there are
any simple issues in xapian which I might try and resolve in order to get
familiar with the codebase and push a few commits?

Thanks,
--
Tejas Nikumbh,
Fourth Year Undergraduate,