[Xapian-devel] how to index with different type of database

Hurricane Tong zhangshangtong.cpp at qq.com
Sun Feb 16 14:19:05 GMT 2014

Hi,

    I'm trying to build a benchmark database indexing some documents from wikipedia. I want to index these documents with flint, chert and brass, to learn the difference of their performance in searching, as you did in #326. But I don't find some parameters of omindex to change the type of database, or some useful API. To realize this, must I modify the source code of Omega, or indexing with old version Xapian ?

    Cheers.

HurricaneTong,Second Year Undergraduate,
School of Computer Science,
Fudan University, China.