[Xapian-devel] GSoC 2014

Nikhar Agrawal nikharagrawal2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:54:58 GMT 2014

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

> If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the code from git and
> getting it to build.

I checked out the code from git and got it to build. I went through the
QuickStart guide and built the sample indexer and searcher programs without
any problems. Seems to be working perfectly. :)

Did you have an idea what you might want to work on?

Yes, the projects 'Weighing Schemes' and 'Learning to Rank' both seem
interesting with my inclination being more towards 'Weighing Schemes'. What
is higher priority for Xapian?

What would you like me to do next?

Thanks.
Nikhar