[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2014: Introduction

Udit Saxena yudsisphaedrus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:03:48 GMT 2014

Hi,

Congratualtions on getting selected for this year's GSoC !

I'm Udit and I'm from India majoring in Computer Science. I have a
background in ML and Data Mining. I'm interested in getting involved with
the Ranking based projects.

I have set up and built xapian, running sample examples.
I believe I was the one who helped correct that bug in your example code
documentation. :D

I have been in touch with olly over IRC ( nick: [paladin]). Currently I'm
reading up on SMART, and looking up other schemes which can be introduced.

I'm also trying to solve bug and reading up on DfR and optimizing it.

Any suggestions/tips ?

Thanks.

Udit