[Xapian-devel] My introduction

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:40:05 GMT 2014

Hi Jia Xu,

I am sure, the Kaggle competition should have given you the familiarity
with the Learning to Rank set up. The current code of the Letor code can be
accessed through, http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC2012/LTR

Just build it locally, it should not give you any building errors and try
to play with it. The main ideas for the Letor project are listed at :
http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoCProjectIdeas#Project:LearningtoRank

Cheers,
Parth.