[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2014
vcamx3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:37:36 GMT 2014
Just to be clear, according to your reply and the information in ideas’ list, for letor project this year, it will include the following things:
1. Sorting out a clean API for letor functions
2. Automated test cases for letor functions
3. Sorting out xapian-core features which would help letor module (use features of xapian-core in letor functions)
4. Incorporating a feature selection algorithm
5. “HOWTO” document about how to setting letor module up
On Feb 26, 2014, at 3:54, Parth Gupta <pargup8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to add on top of what Olly has already mentioned.
> > Now, I’m reading the resources provided on ideas’ page. Do you have
> > any other suggestions of knowing more about the letor?
> > And I’d like to test the function of letor. But I can’t find code
> > example. Can u give me some suggestions?
> Hopefully Parth can help here.
> In order to get started with the Letor code you need to train the model and test it with the topic and qrel file. The necessary details about training and data is available at: http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC2011/LTR
> Xapian-devel mailing list
> Xapian-devel at lists.xapian.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Xapian-devel