[Xapian-devel] [GSOC 2014] Some questions about Letor module

Jiarong Wei vcamx3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:58:06 GMT 2014

Thanks for your reply! For the third question: In https://inex.mmci.uni-saarland.de/data/documentcollection.jsp, I can find inex2010-article.qrels in 2010 assessment, but can’t find query files. Could you send me the link? I have registered on INEX website. And I also need to download ``INEX 2009 collection without annotation tags: (unofficial)`` on http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/departments/d5/software/inex/, right?

Thank you!

Jiarong Wei