[Xapian-devel] GSoC Aspirant : Learning to Rank

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:14:08 GMT 2014

Hi Osho,

You should be able to start with the Learning-to-Rank project by the
instructions given at the Project Ideas page. The latest repository of the
code is at: https://github.com/rishabhmehrotra/xapian

Also some recent discussions on the Xapian-devel mining lest may also be of
interest.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Parth.