[Xapian-devel] [GSOC 2014] Indexing INEX dataset

Jiarong Wei vcamx3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:11:49 GMT 2014

Hi Parth,

I’ve implemented SVMRanker class and also sorted out most of current Letor APIs.
Now I’m trying to use INEX dataset to verify my implement. But I stuck in the indexing part. You said in the documentation that we have to add prefix when indexing. Also I notice that you set some metadata in omindex.cc of your version. But the omindex.cc has changed since 2011. I think that’s why my result is always wired. Could you give me some suggestions about how to index INEX dataset properly?

Thank you!

Jiarong Wei