[Xapian-devel] Improve Japanese Support

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Mar 15 11:15:10 GMT 2014

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 04:29:57PM +0530, Arnab Guha wrote:
> I am Arnab from India a Gsoc 2014 aspirant,firstly I want to thank all of
> Mozilla members who has given us  exiting projects this year each and every
> project is outstanding.

Um, we aren't Mozilla.

> Sir James I want to work with you in
> this project , sir I  have sound  programming skills in C++ and Python for
> a quite some time and also learning Japanese (because I Love this language
> ) ,  sir if you can reply so that  we can discuss about the project i would
> be very grateful to you.

We've carefully put together a document to help students get started -
I'd recommend reading it if you haven't already:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide

There's no need to ask to start a discussion.  If you have any specific
questions that aren't answered there, please just ask them on this list,
or on the #xapian IRC channel.