[Xapian-devel] GSoC - don't delay, submit today!

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Mar 22 02:09:06 GMT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:42:44AM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> The student deadline is fast approaching - it's 19:00UTC on 21st
> March.

Applications are now closed.  You can see some stats on my blog:

http://survex.com/~olly/blog/xapian/xapian-gsoc-applications-for-2014.html

So far I've reviewed all proposals submitted up to 12 hours before
the deadline; I think James has looked at some after that.  I'll
be reading through the rest over the weekend, but please be patient
as I have 18 to do.  I'll do them in order of submission.

You can no longer modify the text of your proposal, but you can add
corrections, clarifications, or additional information in comments.