[Xapian-devel] Help with xapian

karthik iyer karthikiyer2000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:41:45 BST 2014

Hi,

I solved the configure file problem and ran the ./configure successfully.
Now i am getting a problem with make. Make is throwing the error

No rule to make target `common/getopt.cc', needed by `common/getopt.o'

I tried editing the makefile.in file, giving the exact path of getopt files
but of no use.

Regards
Karthik