[Xapian-devel] about 'DatabaseModifiedError' and 'reopen'

没有锂称 373784273 at qq.com
Fri Oct 24 03:52:03 BST 2014

Hello! I found a problem when write and read at the same time.
When I read the Database, there will appear 'DatabaseModifiedError' at sometimes. then I had to catch the 'DatabaseModifiedError', reopen the Database and repeat the last operation. But when the number of concurrent of the write is very high, the error 'DatabaseModifiedError' will often appear. So, it seems not a good idea to catch and reopen the Database. Is there another method to resolve the problem?‍
‍‍‍‍‍