[Xapian-devel] Contributing to the community.

Saurabh Goyal srgnuclear at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:35:06 GMT 2014

Hi, I am Saurabh Goyal a third year undergraduate student in Indian
Institute of Technology Varanasi. I was looking forward to contribute to
this open source community as it involves work in my field of interest like
machine learning.

I have taken a course in Machine learning on Coursera by Andrew Ng
(Stanford) and was very much eager to find an application of it. Also I
have been through data science courses(R programming and getting and
cleaning data). As this community uses ML for its development I would like
to know in what ways I can work for the betterment of the community.

I request you to guide me on any project that may match my skill and
knowledge. I am willing to read more on any topic you may ask which may be
required for the development in the project.

Programming languages - java, cpp, c, R, octave.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Saurabh Goyal.