[Xapian-devel] Fwd: Waiting for Reply regarding "TestCases Failure"

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Feb 6 09:13:20 GMT 2015

Is that really the entire contents of config.log? It looks like it’s just the last 5% or so. If it isn’t the whole file, can you please paste the entire contents into a pastebin, or a gist – don't include it in your email, since that's harder to read and work with.

Can you also provide the output of:

mount
df -h
ulimit -a