[Xapian-devel] Fwd: Waiting for Reply regarding "TestCases Failure"

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Feb 6 11:02:37 GMT 2015

On 6 Feb 2015, at 10:00, Saad Ahmed <ch.saad.ahmed at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the complete config file. http://pastebin.com/kBdkbujt
> Here is the output of commands. http://pastebin.com/Cg2d8Uph

Thanks. I would say that’s helpful, but unfortunately it doesn’t give me any hints as to what’s happening for you. This is frustrating; I’ve run on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, which is basically what you have, with no problems (I did so yesterday, with the 1.3.2 tarball). There’s clearly something a little different about your machine in some way; but I can’t tell what it is from the information you’ve given me, and I can’t think of other things that would be helpful to look at :-(

Maybe Olly will have some further ideas when he gets back.

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org