[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2015

Dulitha Kularathne dulithamethmal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:40:40 GMT 2015

Hi!! Im planning to do the performance testing suite project for GSOC 2015.
I have done some basic reading and run tests locally.

As I have understood, if I write a test case to do the performance test
like memory check, what I have to do is basically add a new file like
mem_check.cc with a test harness and integrate it to run with the make
system. So when checking memory, should it be checked by running other
tests and doing mem checks or, should independant mem checks have to be
done without running existing tests.??

Thanks.