[Xapian-devel] [Xapians-devel] Project: Java Bindings Improvements

Gaurav Mishra B.Tech., ECE, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (INDIA) gaurav.mishra.ece11 at iitbhu.ac.in
Fri Jan 2 14:07:59 GMT 2015

yes sir, i used rhino JavaScript engine.
Okay sir i will go through according to your instruction.

Regards,
Gaurav

--
Gaurav Mishra