[Xapian-devel] Regarding the Learning to Rank project

Abraham Sebastian abraham.g.sebastian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 07:26:20 GMT 2015

Hi,
My name is Abraham and I am a 2nd year college student from
Bangalore(India). I was going through your list of project ideas, and the
Learning to Rank project really interested me . Unfortunately I don't
really have any real experience with "Information Retrieval" and only know
the basics of "Machine Learning". I was hoping that somebody could maybe
point me in the right direction so as to be able to gather the knowledge
required for this project. Also where would I need to begin to begin
understanding the code?
Thanks again for everything.
Abraham