GSoC 2016 - Introducing Myself

Vivek Pal vivekpal.dtu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:53:55 BST 2016

Hi,

My name is Vivek Pal. I had submitted a proposal on weighing schemes
project for GSoC. I'm so glad and excited to be selected for working on
this project! I'd like to thank mentors for reviewing & selecting my
project proposa,l and letting me be a part of Xapian -- open source
community. I'll make sure to keep up with all the expectations and try my
best to produce good results in the coming months accordingly, and learn
lot of things in the process :)

I'll now go through the project proposal once again just to refresh and
will request to sort out any doubts regarding project plan in the follow-up
emails. Although, please let me know if there's anything that I need to fix
in the project plan or abstract as option to edit that is now available.
I'll complete tax-forms related formalities required by Google as well, as
soon as I can.

Thanks
Vivek Pal