R bindings for Xapian search engine library

Amanda Jayanetti amandajayanetti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:02:31 BST 2016

Hi all,

I want to express my deepest gratitude for giving me the opportunity to
work on one of Xapian's GSoC projects.
The experience I gained during the past few months was extremely rewarding.
And I really enjoyed working on this project with Xapian.
I really appreciate the methodical way Xapian conducted this internship
program. In particular, I want to thank James for the time he spent on
reviewing my code and providing me with insightful constructive criticism
of my work.

I'm looking forward to continuing working with Xapian as a maintainer of
RXapian. Thanks again for giving me this amazing opportunity!

Cheers,
Amanda