Weighting Schemes: Implementing Piv+ Normalization

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sun Jul 31 17:40:23 BST 2016

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 01:55:11AM +0530, Vivek Pal wrote:

> I've pushed all the changes I made so far
> https://github.com/xapian/xapian/compare/master...ivmarkp:piv+?diff=split&name=piv%2B
>
> Can you please add some comments on it? Support for normalization weighting
> is complete -- just these issues with serialisation.

I can't comment on compare views, due to how github works. You can
open a pull request, which does allow commenting, and just note it
isn't ready to merge yet. (That will also get it built by Travis CI,
meaning people don't have to dig up the build failure from the mailing
list to figure out what's going on.)

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org