Introduction and Doubts

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Mar 9 17:03:40 GMT 2016

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 10:27:38AM +0530, nirmal singhania wrote:

> based on my some time of Research,I have in mind a clustering algorithm
> that can overcome Quality issues of K-means(and its variants) and Speed
> Issues of Hierarchical Agglomerative Clustering.
> Theoretically it can work O(n) and Can produce results better than HAC
> based on various metrics.
> I can't discuss it on mailing-list but you say we can discuss more about it
> and its implementation in xapian in PM.

Hi, Nirmal -- welcome to Xapian! What do you mean when you say that
you can't discuss it on the mailing list? If you can't discuss it in
our public forums, then you aren't going to be able to contribute that
work to Xapian, are you? (Since we'll need it documented clearly,
which will likely include useful details of that discussion.)

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org