xapian-letor: VcamX's merge with current master

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Mar 11 12:11:47 GMT 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 03:45:34PM +0530, Parth Gupta wrote:

> Currently I am working on merge of Jiarong's GSoC-2014 branch with latest
> master. I see at that time he made some additions in enquire.h, especially
> MSet, to incorporate letor bits. This leads to build failure:
> http://pastebin.com/DULM5G5Z
>
> The code is in my master branch: https://github.com/parthg/xapian
>
> Is it a known issue?

I haven't tried to incorporate Jiarong's work in the last year or so,
and it's possible I haven't looked at it since 2014. I can't actually
match the first error in that output with the changes in either of
Jiarong's pull requests, so I'm not sure what code you are actually
working with. Sorry I can't help more!

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org