GSoC 2016 Project: Implement Bindings for R

Amanda Jayanetti amandajayanetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:17:57 GMT 2016

Hi James,

As you suggested I started developing a project proposal and have currently
completed the "Project Details and Project Implementation" sections. It'd
be great if you could kindly give me some feedback on it. Also should I
send it via this public mailing list or is there any other means of sending
it to you?

Regards,
Amanda Jayanetti