A query about clustering Idea

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Mar 22 12:54:16 GMT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:49:58PM +0530, MURTUZA BOHRA wrote:

> I have prepared a draft proposal for clustering problem. If you have
> previous year's accepted proposal please share it, that would be very
> helpful.

I'm not sure we really have permission to share that, unfortunately
(although the project was accepted, it failed partway through, so
there isn't a public record of it in the software that used to run
GSoC). I know that it involved dimensionality reduction, different
distance metrics, and KMeans.

> And also I have attached my proposal, please review it.

At this point, you should create an application in the GSoC system and
upload this as a draft proposal. (It's much easier for us to keep
track of them within the system at this point!)

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org