GSoC 2015 update

MURTUZA BOHRA murtuzabohra88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:00:31 BST 2016

sir,

My schedule is very hectic these days, I am working on 2 of my course
project and the deadline is by 20th April. Moreover the exam are waiting
after that, so I won't be able to give much time to GSoC project before 2
May. But yeah in the mean while if I find something to discuss with you,
then I will.