GSoC: Weighting Schemes

Gaurav Arora gauravarora.daiict at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:07:34 BST 2016

Hi Vivek,

 I saw your comments on IRC,  as noted by olly :
*<olly> vivekp: (if you check the logs) - you want: ./trec_index config*
*<olly> you want to run the compiled binary (no ".cc") not the source
file...*

But i guess you are not able to compile the setup. I can write steps and
send across how to compile and sample files from config.

Most of the files in config are from a test collection taken from FIRE, we
would need to ask permission to gain access to those files by FIRE team(
http://fire.irsi.res.in/fire/static/data). It needs to be signed to gain
access by organization to permit us to use data.

@olly and @James
Earlier being part of fire team, i was able to use this data. Not sure i
have the data now, Should we fill these form and ask permission to use this
data from FIRE team?

Thanks,
Gaurav

--