GSoC 2016: Introduction

Nishant Gupta nish.gupta01 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 05:05:05 BST 2016

Hi,

My name is Nishant Gupta. I usually go by the nick ng420. I'll be working
on the project on Support for HHVM.

I'm still working on the exact order of implementation and timeline.
However, as Olly suggested (on irc), I'll dive deeper on what needs to be
done for each module and then update the timeline. My plan of attack is to
extend swig to support HHVM Native Interface (HNI), which is the official
extension API of HHVM.

Meanwhile, I request you all to check out HHVM. It's a fast and nice to use
compiler for php. I hope it will be useful for your future projects.

Best wishes,
Nishant