Click Model Implementation

Vivek Pal vivekpal.dtu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 05:47:29 BST 2017

> So I think you should go ahead with SDBN, and not worry about the class
> hierarchy.

Okay, I'll start with the implementation of SDBN class.

> What sort of performance constraints are there on the implementation?
> Which language are you proposing building this in?

Only major performance constraint would be on the training step in the
implementation. Although, SDBN has a relatively simpler training process
compared to DBN but if we decide to implement DBN in the future we may
want to do that in a faster language like C++. So, keeping that in mind
I'm inclined on using C++ for the implementation of SDBN.

Thanks,
Vivek