xapian core missing link to math on MSYS2

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Fri Mar 17 10:04:43 GMT 2017

Dear Olly,

thanks a lot for the pointer! I've fetched the patch you mention but
actually it seems this is already included in the 1.4.3 release, is
that possible? Also it did not solve the problem, I still get references
to exp10. I've checked with nm and omenquire.o has undefined references
to log10 and exp10. I went further and replaced exp10 in omenquire.cc
with __builtin_exp10, but still the same undefined references. I do not
know what kind of black magic this is...

Cheers,

    Mario

ac_cv_func___exp10=no

ac_cv_func_exp10=no