Guidance for GSoC

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:01:49 GMT 2018

Hi all,
 I am Aasheesh Tiwari from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from CSRE , Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I
have my bachelors in Computer Science. Currently, i am learning machine
learning and natural language processing. In my coursework, i have been
reading research papers on ' Semantic web ' to present a seminar at the end
of the semester.

In your GSoC wiki page I found the topic 'Diversification of Results' to be
interesting. But i could not understand what is the expectation as a GSoC
project. It would be very helpful if you could shed some more light on the
topic.
I would love to contribute to Xapian in the upcoming Google Summer of Code
2018. I would be very grateful to get any directions to start with so that i
can pursue and participate in GSoc 2018.