GSoC Xapian

Александр Слесарев alexander.g.slesarev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:16:57 BST 2019

Hello! I want to take part in Learning to Rank Clickstream Data Mining
project. I have built Xapain from git and read papers about algorithms.
Also I have reviewed previous GSoC project plan. I am going to write draft
of my proposal, but some details are not clear to me. There are two areas
from this year project seems good to me, so I have questions about both:
1) Can you give me some examples of Letor and Omega usage?
2) You have mentioned advanced version of training methods, so where I can
read about them?

Maybe, you can give me some tasks to do before the 9th of April? If yes, I
will make pull request if I complete them.