Student Introduction

Hemant Kumar Singh hkssheroksher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:02:44 BST 2019

This might be a little late but I was engaged in my university examinations. Moreover, I have an exam even today so apologies for the delay. Also, I had to change my project from weighting schemes to improve to improve estimated total number of results as weighting schemes was demanding a lot of time going through it. I would really appreciate if you could review my proposal asap.

https://github.com/iamhks/xapian-gsoc-proposal/blob/master/proposal.rst (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/3FE8E66B-8B74-4442-9093-267E08190494@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fiamhks%2Fxapian-gsoc-proposal%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fproposal.rst&recipient=eGFwaWFuLWRldmVsQGxpc3RzLnhhcGlhbi5vcmc%3D)
Regards,
Hemant Kumar Singh