Help Regarding, Improve Estimated total number of results

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Apr 9 23:43:05 BST 2019

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 04:07:58PM +0530, Hemant Kumar Singh wrote:
> The GSoC guide section recommends reading of the hacking.

I don't actually see a reference to HACKING on
https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide but it does direct you to the
developer guide (which is the new home for much of the information that
was living in HACKING).

> But there
> are many files in the resources link given for the project. Should I
> start from the matcher files (matcher.cc and matcher.h) or is there
> something else I should do?

Most of the files in the matcher subdirectory are relevant to this
project, but matcher.* is probably a good place to start.