Help Regarding, Improve Estimated total number of results

Hemant Kumar Singh hkssheroksher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 06:36:09 BST 2019

Thanks, as per my knowledge, after downloading the source code, and making changes and then making sure it works properly , recompiling it and then patch it and finally submit a pull request.

But what all changes should I/can I make? Please provide me some insight into this.
Thanks&Regards,
Hemant Kumar Singh