Question about Omega

Bruno Baruffaldi baruffaldibruno at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 22:44:24 BST 2019

Hello!

I am trying to fix the FIX-ME comment at line 556 of 'index_file.cc', but I
have a few questions:
- I am not sure of how to update the owner of a document. It is added to
the document through add_boolean_term at line 1249, but I don't how to
remove it (there is remove_term(), but I am not sure that is what I am
looking for) or update it.
- From DirectoryIterator I can get the owner and group of a file. Is there
any other information (that can modify ctime) that I can get from it?

Comment: FIXME We could be cleverer here and check mtime too when use_ctime
isset - if the ctime has changed but the mtime is unchanged, we can just
update the existing Document and avoid having to re-extract text, etc.

Cheers,
    Bruno.