GSoC 19

James Aylett james at tartarus.org
Fri Jan 11 17:58:27 GMT 2019

On 11 Jan 2019, at 07:33, Satyam Saxena <satyamsaxena197 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am Satyam from JIIT, Noida. I am a python guy and a gsoc aspirant looking forward to contribute to Xapian and work on its project in GSoC this year. I am looking for some guidelines to start contributing to the organization. How can i get started? Is this the right place for these kind of discussions?

Hi, Satyam. Have you looked at our guide for potential GSoC students[1]? It's intended to get you started with contributing to Xapian, as well as providing some guidance when applying to GSoC itself. Let us know if you have any questions!

[1] https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide

 James Aylett
 devfort.com — spacelog.org — tartarus.org/james/