GSOC Applicant

Gaurav Arora gauravarora.daiict at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:56:14 GMT 2020

Hi Gaurav,

 Thanks for your interest Xapian and Weighting Schemes project. Xapian
follows group mentoring approach
<https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide#Mentoring>, it's always
instead of personal email to mentors.

The GSoC Guide (https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide) is the best
place to start. It also lists how you can find task and bug (
https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide#Getfamiliarwiththecode) to start
with.

I don't think there are any GoodFirstBug with touches same code as
Weighting Schemes, but feel free to pick any bug tagged GoodFirstBug to
start getting familiar with code.

--
Regards,
Gaurav Arora