[Xapian-discuss] Removing items from index results in adding?

Eric Bus news_e at fambus.nl
Sat Aug 21 00:02:08 BST 2004

Olly Betts wrote:

>I really can't see anything wrong.  Could you try applying this patch?
>Hopefully then we'll have a little more idea what's going on when it
>next goes wrong....

I patched scriptindex, but I also noticed something else when running
the real Add script. Scriptindex almost immediatly ends with:

"File size limit exceeded"

Any idea why? Currently my index (all files) is about 1.3GB, so that
shouldn't be the problem. And I have enough free disk space left.

This also happens when I run the delete script:

this_field_is_content = 1
seen_content = 1
about to add/del/replace, seen_content = 1
File size limit exceeded

Thanks for your help so far,
Eric