[Xapian-discuss] [ NUMBER OF SAMPLE ]

Boris Meyer boris.meyer at rom.fr
Tue Jul 20 14:37:19 BST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm currently testing Xapian with Omega, all is running perfectly.

But most of the time the "sample" result returned (extract from the
document while the indexing process) don't match the user query.
Many positive results, but no Higlight, cause no match.

Is it possible to extract more sample during the indexing process ?

--
Cordialement, Boris.