[Xapian-discuss] problem compiling xapian-bindings-0.8.0 on FreeBSD 5.2.1

Samuel Liddicott samjam@gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:28:03 BST 2004

This is probably my fault; I wrote the swig code that generates the
config.m4 that phpize uses.

In the old days m4 and autoconf and pals were very lax about syntax,
and I never understood autoconf files anyway, so I just caused swig to
write config.m4 after the pattern php was using at the time.

You probably want to compare the generated config.m4 to those in the
php source of NEWER php modules and make any syntax fixups needed and
then re-run phpize.

Sam