[Xapian-discuss] [Fwd: Irix install of omega fails.]

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Tue Jun 29 12:59:46 BST 2004

OK, I have no idea why, but I changed the make file to

omindex_LDFLAGS = -no_prelink

and that fixed it.  That suggestion came from a fix I found in our
internal search archive for another similar problem.

Another oddity.

When you type make the first time, it doesn't make omindex.  You have to
type make a second time to get it to compile omindex.  This is using the
Irix make program.  I don't have the gnu make on this system.

Jim.